Senior Technical Artist
Parity is a video game company that is founded on the principle to increase diversity in the video game industry.
We are developing Island of Winds, a story driven adventure game inspired by Icelandic nature, history and folklore.
- Developing powerful and efficient workflows with the Art team.
- Help improve and refine shader, texture, lighting quality.
- Identify and fix pipeline issues.
- Analyze and improve art asset inefficiencies to optimize console performance.
- Mentor and support the art team.
- Act as a liaison between Engineering and the Art department.
- Assist with solving daily production challenges.
- 5+ years in Game development.
- Experience in the Unreal Engine environment.
- Deep knowledge of DCC tools such as Maya.
- The ability to make simple tools in MEL and Python.
- The ability to share knowledge and mentor people.
- Good team leadership and problem solving skills.
Apply now if you are interested in creating astonishing games with growing team of diverse game developers.